You can read more about his take on “Social Media Matters” as well as find out what he thinks about the future of social media, blogging, and how to get a return on your investment from social media. His feature drops Oct 15, 2012. Here’s a quick video, …but just wait until you read the interview!
Having a “presence” in social media is worthless unless you do something with it. It isn’t enough to merely have a blog, a YouTube channel, and accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and a half dozen other platforms. Olivier Blanchard
Comments are closed
- Do Your Work: An Open Assessment of Tory Johnson
- What’s Your Personal Development Plan?
- Give Yourself A Raise! (Don’t Have the Money, I Bet You Do!)
- Donation vs. Sponsorship…what’s the big difference?
- Workplace Equality for Women (panel discussion re-cap)
- UPDATE: Rhonda A. Lee fired TWICE in 11 months.
- The Waiter is Wrong, The Pastor is Wrong…But is Applebee’s?
- Hair today, Gone Tomorrow…was it worth it Rhonda Lee?
- Setting Prices As A New Entrepreneur
- What’s printed is what’s preferred!